I did the Karst & Coast Mystery Tour and highly recommend traveling with Roundabout. Tour was very well organized and there is no way I could have seen all these things in one day on my own.
I highly recommend doing this tour with Roundabout.View all reviews
Slovenian weekend – 3 day tour
A perfect getaway
DAY 1: LJUBLJANA
Transport from Airport Ljubljana to the city center. After check in we go on a city tour that consists of a walk around the old city center and a tourist train ride to the castle hill. After an ascent to Ljubljana Castle’s outlook tower with a beautiful panoramic view of the city, we descend the hill on foot to the old city center.
DAY 2: KARST & COAST MYSTERY
Discovering the Slovenian coast and the Karst region. The first stop is the visit of medieval Predjama castle with dramatic setting in the gaping mouth of a cavern halfway up a hillside. The tour continues to Skocjan caves, one of the largest and most beautiful Karst caves in Europe. Pass Koper, Izola and Portoroz we reach everyone’s favourite town on the Slovenian coast – Piran, with its medieval narrow streets and houses. Time for swimming and lunch, then we can head on to Lipica, the homeland of the white Lipizzaner. We finish the tour in one of typical Karst wine cellars with wine and the famous Karst dried ham tasting.
DAY 3: ALPINE FAIRYTALE
The Alpine region between the Julian Alps and Karavanke high peaks. From Bled, the magnificent alpine resort with a mountain lake and a tiny island in the middle, an old castle with amazing view up on the cliff and breathtaking beauty of Bled’s Vintgar gorge to Bohinj, take a swim and have lunch by the glacial Alpine lake in the Triglav National Park. After tasting the exquisite sour milk and famous Bled’s cream cake we head on to Brnik Airport or your hotel, where we finish the tour.
Should you take public Alpine Fairytale and Karst and Coast Mystery tours, the respective hotel pick ups apply. In case you opt for private tours, they will be adapted to your requests. Ljubljana city tour is available only as a private tour and will therefore be carried out according to your requests.
GROUP (PUBLIC) TOURS: from 199 € / person (min 2 persons on tour)
- 2 – 3 persons: from 389 € / person
- 4 – 5 persons: from 255 € / person
- 6 – 11 persons: from 189 € / person
- 12 – 14 persons: from 145 € / person
- 15 and more persons: from 135 € / person
- For bigger groups send inquiry to email@example.com
- Accommodation in hostel (double room) with breakfast (2 nights)
- Ljubljana sightseeing tour with train ride or funicular
- Karst and Coast Mystery Tour
- Alpine fairytale Tour
- Transport from / to Ljubljana Airport
- Touring in modern A/C van or coach respectively
- Professional English speaking guide.
Note: Private tours include private transfers and private guiding according to program.
- Additional night in hostel (double room): 33 € / night.
- 3-star hotel (double room): 30 € / person; additional night: 45 € / person per night
- 4-star hotel (double room): 75 € / person; additional night: 63 € / person per night
- 5-star hotel(double room): send inquiry; additional night: send inquiry
- Skocjan Caves: 12 € – 16 € / person
- Prosciutto and wine tasting: 6 € / person
- Bled Castle: 10 € / person
- Vintgar Gorge: 4 € / person
- Pletna boat ride: 14 € / person
We would be honored to provide you or your organization with professional destination management services. Share a few details by contacting us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org, so we can get back to you shortly with the most relevant information.