My friend and i booked two half day tours. Both our guides were great. We had a really good day and saw some wonderful sights. I would recommend anyone to use this tour company, it is well worth the money.
My daughter and I had been travelling for almost 2 months through Europe and we can honestly say this was one of the highlights of our time away.View all reviews
Alps and Valleys of Slovenia – 5 day tour
Put your hiking shoes on
DAY 1: LJUBLJANA
Transport from Airport Ljubljana to the city center. After check in we go on a city tour that consists of a walk around the old city center and a tourist train ride to the castle hill. After an ascent to Ljubljana Castle’s outlook tower with a beautiful panoramic view of the city, we descend the hill on foot to the old city center.
DAY 2: ALPINE FAIRYTALE TOUR
The Alpine region between the Julian Alps and Karavanke high peaks. From Bled, the magnificent alpine resort with a mountain lake and a tiny island in the middle, an old castle with amazing view up on the cliff and breathtaking beauty of Bled’s Vintgar gorge to Bohinj, take a swim and have lunch by the glacial Alpine lake in the Triglav National Park. After tasting the exquisite sour milk and famous Bled’s cream cake we head on to Škofja Loka, have a walk around this medieval town, situated under the castle and the monastery.
DAY 3: KAMNIK ALPS DIVERSITY TOUR
From Ljubljana to Kamnik, one of the loveliest and oldest towns in Slovenia which is surrounded by the beautiful Kamnik Alps and have a stroll through its medieval streets hiding various cultural styles. After getting know the Kamnik, we will visit Budnar’s house, a unique living museum, where we will learn to bake the bread in traditional way in ‘smoke’ kitchen. We will continue the tour to Velika Planina, mountain plateau with its green pastures and typical and unique architecture of more than 50 shepherds’ huts. After ascending from Velika Planina we will visit brandy cellar that offers homemade brandies from all over Slovenia. After brandy tasting we will head on to visit the source of the Kamniška Bistrica River, one of Slovenia’s clearest rivers and the valley’s most mesmerizing natural sight: the gorges of Mali and Veliki Predaselj. Overnight in Kamnik hotel.
DAY 4: LOGARSKA VALLEY TOUR
From Kamnik over the mountain pass Černivec to Savinjska Valley, stop at the rock formation Igla, a needle shaped rock in the middle of the Savinja River tiny gorge. Then we had on to Logarska valley, which many people like to call one of the most beautiful valleys in Europe. Climb to Okreselj, pass one of the most famous waterfalls in Slovenia – Rinka waterfall and have a typical Slovenian lunch. The tour continues to Ljubno where we can go rafting to the wild and clean Savinja River.
In the morning time to explore hidden parts of Ljubljana and relax on vivid banks of Ljubljanica River. Transport to the Brnik Airport.
The schedule will adapt to your needs and requests.
- 2 – 3 persons: from 575 € / person
- 4 – 5 persons: from 375 € / person
- 6 – 11 persons: from 299 € / person
- 12 – 14 persons: from 289 € / person
- 15 and more persons: from 265 € / person
- For bigger groups send inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accommodation in hostel (double room) with breakfast (4 nights)
- Ljubljana sightseeing tour with train ride or funicular
- Alpine Fairytale Tour
- Kamnik Alps Diversity Tour
- Logarska Valley Tour
- Transport from / to Ljubljana Airport
- Touring in modern A/C van or coach respectively
- Professional English speaking guide.
Note: Private tours include private transfers and private guiding according to program.
- Additional night in hostel (double room): 33 € / night.
- 3-star hotel (double room): 60 € / person; additional night: 45 € / person per night
- 4-star hotel (double room): 150 € / person; additional night: 63 € / person per night
- 5-star hotel(double room): send inquiry; additional night: send inquiry
- Bled Castle: 9 € / person
- Vintgar Gorge: 4 € / person
- Pletna boat ride: 12 € / person
- Sour milk and corn mash tasting: 8 € / person (only possible in summer)
- Velika Planina funicular: 15€
Our guide will pick you up at your hotel whenever you want to.
Send an inquiry for the tour. We will get back to you in 24h.