We came to discover that Slovenia is really an underrated gem with extremely diverse landscape and stunning nature. Both my husband and I felt that the 2 day tours were, without a doubt, the highlight of our 5-day stay in Slovenia.
Very rarely take tours when on holiday. This was a first and boy was it worth it.View all reviews
Slovenian Adrenaline – 4 day tour
Feel the rush!
DAY 1: LJUBLJANA (CITY TOUR AND PUBCRAWL)
Transport from Airport Ljubljana to hotel in city center. After check in we go on a cycling city tour around the old city centre and up to the castle hill. After dinner we meet some locals in pub crawling, where we get some crazy ideas for next couple of days.
DAY 2: EMERALD RIVER WITH RAFTING
From Ljubljana to the highest Slovenian mountain pass Vrsic, through Trenta valley to Bovec, a natural monument known by the emerald green Alpine Soca River and Slovenian extreme sport center. We get our adrenaline rush on wild river rafting on amazingly clean Soca River. After lunch we head on to Kozjak waterfall in the middle of the cave.
DAY 3: ALPINE TOUR WITH CANYONING
The Alpine region between the Julian Alps and Karavanke high peaks. From Bled, the magnificent alpine resort with a mountain lake and a tiny island in the middle, an old castle with amazing view up on the cliff and breathtaking beauty of Bled’s Vintgar gorge to Bohinj, take a swim and have lunch by the glacial Alpine lake in the Triglav National Park. After lunch we will be walking and swimming through the canyons, jumping into the natural pools and slide on the natural toboggans. In most of the canyons we also use rope to climb down the waterfalls.
DAY 4: LJUBLJANA – BRNIK AIRPORT AND SKYDIVING
There is no better way to see Slovenian landscape than from above. On the last day is still enough time to jump from perfectly working plane and feel the ultimate rush. After skydiving transport to the Brnik Airport, from where you will embark on your plane and have to seat tight until your final destination, totally new experience after last few days.
The schedule will adapt to your needs and requests, except in the case of Ljubljana Pub Crawl, where the standard timetable applies unless arranged otherwise.
- 2 – 3 persons: from 549 € / person
- 4 – 5 persons: from 375 € / person
- 6 – 11 persons: from 309 € / person
- 12 – 14 persons: from 265 € / person
- 15 and more persons: from 245 € / person
- For bigger groups send inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accommodation in hostel (double room) with breakfast (2 nights)
- Private Ljubljana sightseeing tour by bicycle
- Ljubljana Pub Crawl
- Emerald River Tour with rafting on Soca river
- Alpine Fairytale Tour with canyoning in Bohinj gorge
- Transport from / to Ljubljana Airport
- Touring in modern A/C van or coach respectively
- Professional English speaking guide.
- Additional night in hostel (double room): 33 € / night.
- 3-star hotel (double room): 60 € / person; additional night: 45 € / person per night
- 4-star hotel (double room): 150 € / person; additional night: 63 € / person per night
- 5-star hotel(double room): send inquiry; additional night: send inquiry
- Go Cart
- Skydiving or paragliding
- Night clubs
- And much more… 😉
Our guide will pick you up at your hotel whenever you want to, except in the case of Ljubljana Pub Crawl, where the standard timetable applies unless arranged otherwise.
We would be honored to provide you or your organization with professional destination management services. Share a few details by contacting us directly at email@example.com, so we can get back to you shortly with the most relevant information.