We came to discover that Slovenia is really an underrated gem with extremely diverse landscape and stunning nature. Both my husband and I felt that the 2 day tours were, without a doubt, the highlight of our 5-day stay in Slovenia.
I did the Karst & Coast Mystery Tour and highly recommend traveling with Roundabout. Tour was very well organized and there is no way I could have seen all these things in one day on my own.View all reviews
Gorgeus views of the Alps just next to Ljubljana
Have you had enough of casual sight-seeing but still have a few hours to spend? Join one of our short hikes, most popular for their close location and gorgeous views of the Alps.
Choose one of the top 2 destinations (45 or 90-minute hike):
1. Smarna gora (669 metres, 2195 ft), altitude gain 300m, hiking 45 minutes one way
2. St. Katarina to St. Jakob (725 meters, 2379 ft), altitude gain 50m, hiking 20 minutes one way
At the top, we relax and soak in the beautiful view of the Ljubljana basin. Traditional Slovenian dishes and snacks available in the restaurants on top – home cooking style.
ALL DAYS IN THE WEEK.
- 8.00 am and 5.00 pm (summer) / 1.30 pm (fall – spring)
- 8.00 am – 11.30 am, 5.00 pm – 8.30 pm (summer)
- 8.00 am – 11.30 am, 1.30 pm – 5.00 pm (fall – spring)
27 € per person
PRICE INCLUDES: Transport, guide, organization
- Lunch on top: 6 – 10 € / person,
WHAT TO BRING: Hiking shoes, extra shirt, bottle of water
Minimum number of poeple on a tour: 4 persons
Pick up is in front of your hotel!
We would be honored to provide you or your organization with professional destination management services. Share a few details by contacting us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org, so we can get back to you shortly with the most relevant information.