From the initial email with Roundabout Tours, I was impressed with the ease and promptness of responses.
We’ve done a lot of cave tours and this was one of the best.View all reviews
Gorgeus views of the Alps just next to Ljubljana
Have you had enough of casual sight-seeing but still have a few hours to spend? Join one of our short hikes, most popular for their close location and gorgeous views of the Alps.
Choose one of the top 2 destinations (45 or 90-minute hike):
1. Smarna gora (669 metres, 2195 ft), altitude gain 300m, hiking 45 minutes one way
2. St. Katarina to St. Jakob (725 meters, 2379 ft), altitude gain 50m, hiking 20 minutes one way
At the top, we relax and soak in the beautiful view of the Ljubljana basin. Traditional Slovenian dishes and snacks available in the restaurants on top – home cooking style.
ALL DAYS IN THE WEEK.
- 8.00 am and 5.00 pm (summer) / 1.30 pm (fall – spring)
- 8.00 am – 11.30 am, 5.00 pm – 8.30 pm (summer)
- 8.00 am – 11.30 am, 1.30 pm – 5.00 pm (fall – spring)
27 € per person
PRICE INCLUDES: Transport, guide, organization
- Lunch on top: 6 – 10 € / person,
WHAT TO BRING: Hiking shoes, extra shirt, bottle of water
Minimum number of poeple on a tour: 4 persons
Pick up is in front of your hotel!
We would be honored to provide you or your organization with professional destination management services. Share a few details by contacting us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org, so we can get back to you shortly with the most relevant information.