Very rarely take tours when on holiday. This was a first and boy was it worth it.
From the initial email with Roundabout Tours, I was impressed with the ease and promptness of responses.View all reviews
Karst and Coast Mystery tour
Discovering the Slovenian coast and and the Karst region
Discover the Slovenian coast and the Karst region. The first stop is the UNESCO listed Skocjan Caves, one of the largest and most fascinating Karstic sites in Europe with the Reka River running 200m below the surface.
Pass the coastal towns of Koper, Izola and Portoroz to reach everyone’s favourite spot on the Slovenian coast – Piran, where you can get lost in its medieval narrow streets and houses, enjoy some free time over an exquisite seafood meal in one of the many local restaurants or cafes. Return to Ljubljana in evening hours.
– 8.30: Start of picking up in Ljubljana
– 10.00 – 12.00: Skocjan Caves
– 12.00 – 12.45: Prosciutto & wine tasting
– 13.00 – 14.00: Lipica stud farm
– 15.30 – 17.30: Piran
– 19.00: Arrival back to Ljubljana
(Please note that the order of sightseeing stops can change.)
FROM LJUBLJANA: 60 € / person
FROM BLED: 85 € / person (min 2 applicants, otherwise price is 110 € / person)
MIN APPLICANTS: 2
PRICE INCLUDES: Transport, professional English speaking guide, organization
PRICE EXCLUDES: Entrance fees and meals
- Skocjan Caves: 16 € / person (January, February, November, December); 18 € / person (March, April, May, June, September, October); 20 € / person (July, August)
- Prosciutto and wine tasting: 6 € / person
- Lipica stud farm: 16 € / person
Private tours possible from 280,00 € / group. Please write us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to book.
We would be honored to provide you or your organization with professional destination management services. Share a few details by contacting us directly at email@example.com, so we can get back to you shortly with the most relevant information.