My daughter and I had been travelling for almost 2 months through Europe and we can honestly say this was one of the highlights of our time away.
This was the last port on an eleven day cruise and well worth the wait! Not knowing what to expect made it even better!View all reviews
Emerald River Tour
Over highest Slovenian mountain pass Vrsic to mysterious Soca river
From Ljubljana pass Bled to the highest Slovenian mountain pass Vrsic, through Trenta valley to Bovec, a natural monument known by the emerald green Alpine Soca River and Slovenian extreme sport center. Here we can join one of the extreme water sports..
After lunch we head on to Kobarid, visit the museum of the 1st World War or Kozjak waterfall in the middle of the cave. Return to Ljubljana around 19.00.
– 8.30: Start of picking up in Ljubljana
– 9.30 – 12.30: Drive through the Alpine region to Soca valley with stops on interesting sightseeing locations
– 13.00 – 15.00: Rafting / WW1 museum in Kobarid
– 15.30 – 17.00: Kozjak waterfall
– 19.00: Arrival back to Ljubljana
(Please note that the order of sightseeing stops can change.)
FROM LJUBLJANA: 55 € / person
FROM BLED: 55 € / person
MIN APPLICANTS: 2
PRICE INCLUDES: Transport, professional English speaking guide, organization
PRICE EXCLUDES: Entrance fees and meals
- Rafting on Soca river: 35 € / person,
- WW1 museum in Kobarid: 5 € / person
Private tours possible from 250,00 € / group. Please write us an email at email@example.com to book.
Send an inquiry for the tour. We will get back to you in 24h.